我爱学外语 发表于 2023-2-10 22:55:47

外语原版纪录片《 Walking the Tracks: The Summer of Stand by Me /走在轨道上:支持我的夏天》原版无字/外挂字幕 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

https://cdn.6867.top:6867/A1A/xzjlp/enwiki/202302/10/22/4hhabwooxdx59.jpg

外语原版纪录片《 Walking the Tracks: The Summer of Stand by Me /走在轨道上:支持我的夏天》原版无字/外挂字幕 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

Walking the Tracks: The Summer of Stand by Me

一般信息:
2000年哥伦比亚出版的无旁白艺术纪录片-英文

信息
Stand by Me 于 1986 年发行时大受欢迎,改编自斯蒂芬·金的中篇小说《身体》(摘自《不同季节》一书);但它更多的是关于童年友谊的欢乐和痛苦,而不是对尸体的病态迷恋。
在俄勒冈州的一个小镇上,敏感的戈迪(威尔·惠顿 Wil Wheaton 饰)、硬汉克里斯(瑞弗·菲尼克斯 River Phoenix 饰)、浮夸的泰迪(科里·费尔德曼 Corey Feldman 饰)和胆小怕事的弗恩(杰瑞·奥康奈尔 Jerry O'Connell 饰)这群朋友正在寻找失踪少年的尸体。为了成为彼此和家乡眼中的英雄,他们踏上了一段难忘的为期两天的长途跋涉,最终踏上了一段自我发现的旅程。他们的旅程包括各种可怕的冒险(包括一只凶猛的垃圾场狗、满是水蛭的沼泽,以及从火车栈桥上危险地跳下),但这也是一段揭露个人经历、安静的插曲和最好的朋友喧闹的同志情谊的时刻.他们偷偷抽烟,讲荒唐的故事,咒骂,因为这很酷,当事情发生时,他们团结在一起gh。当他们遇到镇上持刀的恶霸(包括基弗·萨瑟兰),他们也在寻找尸体时,男孩们发现了他们从未意识到的力量。 STAND BY ME 是一部关于友谊和不可磨灭的成长经历的罕见而特别的电影。充满幽默和悬念,改编自斯蒂芬·金的中篇小说《尸体》。
“Walking the Tracks: The Summer of 'Stand by Me'”是对 Stand By Me 制作过程的独特视角,包括对 Stephen King、Rob Reiner、Kiefer Sutherland、Richard Dreyfuss 以及三位幸存演员 Wil Wheaton、Corey Feldman 的采访和杰瑞·奥康奈尔。
由迈克尔·吉利斯制作和导演; Columbia TriStar Home Video, Inc. 制作
-- 本 E. 金 (Ben E. King) 的 1986 年 MTV 音乐视频“Stand by Me”的另一个 DVD 附加功能添加到文件末尾。这首歌出现在电影原声带中,在视频中,金在邀请演员瑞弗·菲尼克斯和威尔·惠顿加入他的行列之前向观众唱歌他的歌。 (3 分钟)——

技术规格
视频编解码器:x264 CABAC High@L4
视频比特率:2251 Kbps
视频分辨率:710x540
显示纵横比:4:3
每秒帧数:29.970 fps
音频编解码器:AC3
音频比特率:192 kb/s CBR 48000 Hz
音频流:2
音频语言:英语
每个零件的运行时间:40 分钟 7 秒
零件数量:1
部分大小:701 MB
资料来源:DVD(感谢 JB@a.b.dvd.classics)
编码者:DocFreak08

纪录片关键词:

Walking the Tracks: The Summer of Stand by Me,A Way of Life: Making Quadrophenia,Children of Giant,Completely Cuckoo: Making of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest,Documentary,Into the Valley of Death: The Making of Salvador,Platoon,The Making of American Graffiti,The Making of Easy Rider,The Making of Naked Lunch,The Making of the French Connection

Arts,No narration,Columbia,2000,English

纪录片内容简介:

General Information:
Arts Documentary with no narrationpublished by Columbia in 2000- English language

Information
A sleeper hit when released in 1986, Stand by Me is based on Stephen King's novella "The Body" (from the book Different Seasons); but it's more about the joys and pains of boyhood friendship than a morbid fascination with corpses.
In a small Oregon town, a group of friends - sensitive Gordie (Wil Wheaton), tough-guy Chris (River Phoenix), flamboyant Teddy (Corey Feldman), and scaredy-cat Vern (Jerry O'Connell) - are in search of a missing teenager's body. Wanting to be heroes in each other's and their hometown's eyes, they set out on an unforgettable two-day trek that turns into an odyssey of self-discovery. Their journey includes a variety of scary adventures (including a ferocious junkyard dog, a swamp full of leeches, and a treacherous leap from a train trestle), but it's also a time for personal revelations, quiet interludes, and the raucous comradeship of best friends. They sneak smokes, tell tall tales, cuss 'cause it's cool and band together when the going gets tough. When they encounter the town's knife-wielding bullies (including Kiefer Sutherland) who are also after the body, the boys discover a strength they never knew they had. STAND BY ME is a rare and special film about friendship and the indelible experiences of growing up. Filled with humor and suspense, it is based on the novella "The Body" by Stephen King.
'Walking the Tracks: The Summer of 'Stand by Me' is a unique look at the making of Stand By Me including interviews from Stephen King, Rob Reiner, Kiefer Sutherland, Richard Dreyfuss, and the three surviving cast members Wil Wheaton, Corey Feldman, and Jerry O'Connell.
Produced and Directed by Michael Gillis; Columbia TriStar Home Video, Inc. Production
-- Another DVD bonus feature of 1986 MTV music video 'Stand by Me' by Ben E. King is joined to the end of the file. The song was in the original motion picture soundtrack, and in the video King sings to an audience before inviting actors River Phoenix and Wil Wheaton to join him in the song. (3 mins.) --

Technical Specs
Video Codec: x264 CABAC High@L4
Video Bitrate: 2 251 Kbps
Video Resolution: 710x540
Display Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Frames Per Second: 29.970 fps
Audio Codec: AC3
Audio Bitrate: 192 kb/s CBR 48000 Hz
Audio Streams: 2
Audio Languages: english
RunTime Per Part: 40 min 7 s
Number Of Parts: 1
Part Size: 701 MB
Source: DVD (Thanks to JB@a.b.dvd.classics)
Encoded by: DocFreak08

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

下载地址:
(本链接可能为BT下载方式,需自备BT类下载工具。推荐使用115网盘离线下载,或使用其他具有离线下载功能的网盘)

**** Hidden Message *****
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 外语原版纪录片《 Walking the Tracks: The Summer of Stand by Me /走在轨道上:支持我的夏天》原版无字/外挂字幕 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载