武士 发表于 2023-2-10 23:38:46

外语原版纪录片《 Where are You Taking Me /你要带我去哪儿》原版无字/外挂字幕 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

https://cdn.6867.top:6867/A1A/xzjlp/enwiki/202302/10/23/45hpdsy551152.jpg

外语原版纪录片《 Where are You Taking Me /你要带我去哪儿》原版无字/外挂字幕 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载

Where are You Taking Me

一般信息:
2010年由Kimikat Productions出版的无旁白主持的社会政治纪录片-英文旁白

信息
上流社会的婚礼、熙熙攘攘的城市街道、前儿童兵中心、充满音乐和欢笑的夜总会:这些是当今乌干达的多面面孔,正如电影制作人 Kimi Takesue 精彩捕捉的那样。无论是探索城市的脉动能量,还是沉思乡村的宁静时刻,她巧妙的镜头构图和电影抒情的节奏让我们能够真正按照自己的方式参与和处理异国他乡。在记录乌干达处理日常现实和内战后果的过程中,Takesue 清楚地意识到她作为局外人的观点,力求简单、朴实的诚实。 Takesue 主要采用观察风格,让视觉和声音以及乌干达人民为自己说话。通常她记录的人只是忽略了镜头,但当有人参与时——无论是一群学童在镜头前吵着要他们的时刻,还是一个年轻人问标题问题n - 电影制作人、主题和观众之间的障碍让位于令人惊叹的电影顿悟。

技术规格
持续时间:1 小时 11 分钟
文件大小:2.84 GB
容器:MKV
宽度:1920 像素
高度:1080像素
显示纵横比:16:9
总码率:6984 kbps
帧率:23.976 fps
音频编解码器:AAC
通道:2 个通道
采样率:48.0 KHz
致谢:匿名

纪录片关键词:

Where are You Taking Me,Documentary,General Idi Amin Dada,Life in Kalinzu Forest: Uganda's Chimpanzees,Uganda: My Mad World,2010,English,Sociopolitical,No naration,Kimikat Productions,Turbojugend

Sociopolitical,No naration,Kimikat Productions,2010,English

纪录片内容简介:

General Information:
Sociopolitical Documentary hosted by no naration, published by Kimikat Productions in 2010- English narration

Information
A high society wedding, bustling city streets, a center for former child soldiers, a nightclub full of music and laughter: these are the many faces of today's Uganda, as wonderfully captured by filmmaker Kimi Takesue. Whether exploring the pulsating energy of the city or contemplating quiet moments in the country, her artful camera compositions and the lyrical pacing of the film allow us to truly engage and process the foreign land on our own terms. Documenting Uganda while it deals with day-to-day realities and the aftermath of its civil wars, Takesue, well aware of her perspective as an outsider, strives for simple, unadorned honesty. Employing a largely observational style, Takesue allows the sight and sounds and the people of Uganda to speak for themselves. Usually the people she records simply ignore the camera, but when someone does engage - whether it's a group of school children clamoring for their moment in front of the lens or a young man asking the title question - the barriers between filmmaker, subject, and audience give way for breathtaking cinematic epiphanies.

Technical Specs
Duration: 1h 11mn
File size: 2.84 GB
Container: MKV
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 16:9
Overall bit rate: 6984 kbps
Frame rate: 23.976 fps
Audio Codec: AAC
Channel(s): 2 channels
Sampling rate: 48.0 KHz
Credit goes to: anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

下载地址:
(本链接可能为BT下载方式,需自备BT类下载工具。推荐使用115网盘离线下载,或使用其他具有离线下载功能的网盘)

**** Hidden Message *****

ee88sba 发表于 2023-4-8 05:53:15

我最爱看纪录片了!纪录片下载就来纪录片部落!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 外语原版纪录片《 Where are You Taking Me /你要带我去哪儿》原版无字/外挂字幕 - 纪录片1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载